Animal Exclusion Services
Critter Control of Grand Rapids employs several different prevention methods, including wildlife exclusion and habitat modification. Our technicians are focused on ensuring your home is safe from unwelcome wildlife guests.
- It is vital that you make sure the environment around your home is unappealing to wildlife.
- Make sure the entry points to your home are closed. A good way to do this is to install fences and/or vents.
- Improperly installed animal exclusion methods may hinder your progress more than they help. Grand Rapids' technicians have the necessary training to identify the problem animal and work closely with our customers to form a prevention plan and make sure the exclusion methods are installed properly.
- Certain techniques can be more effective than others, depending on which species you're dealing with.
- Excluding wildlife from an area of your home or property that is being damaged can be the best approach to long-term wildlife control. Though trapping the animal solves current infestation issues, it does not protect from future wildlife invaders.
- By locating all potential entry points and installing repair and exclusion techniques, Critter Control Grand Rapids eliminates the chances of future animal infestation and damage.
Animal Exclusion Points
Here are some potential exclusion points to consider when installing prevention:
- Chimney — Installing chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from nesting or falling into chimneys
- Plumbing Vents — Plumbing vents can also prevent animals from getting stuck
- Roof & Fascia Spaces — Fascia and roofs are a favorite entry location of animals
- Roof Vents — Lightweight and flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents — Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection — Closing soffit and roof gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in Siding — Repairing & reinforcing siding holes will discourage animals from nesting in your walls
- Porch & Deck — Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping — Getting rid of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation
While some wildlife appears small and harmless, it is important to remember there are many dangers associated with wild animals. From diseases and parasites to painful bites, a wildlife encounter can become a serious risk. To protect yourself and your family, call a trained professional to handle any wildlife issues.
The Wildlife Exclusion Solution
Critter Control Grand Rapids utilizes humane wildlife exclusion and environmentally responsible techniques for taking care of nuisance wild animal problems. We use innovative, integrated methods to provide sound wildlife exclusion services. We work with you to develop a plan to remove and exclude the nuisance wildlife pest, prevent future animal infestation and repair animal damage.
Critter Control Grand Rapids’ certified wildlife specialists have the training and experience to quickly identify the wild animal causing the problem. We work with you to develop a plan to trap and remove the pest, prevent future animal infestation and repair any animal damage. We have the wildlife management solutions you need!
Call our team of professionals at Critter Control Grand Rapids for any animal control or removal issue at 616.202.2606.