- Ground squirrels are small burrowers found across the United States.
- While there are different species throughout the country, all ground squirrels share similar features and habits.
Common Ground Squirrel Problems
- They constantly chew to control the length of their teeth, which may result in aesthetic and structural damage to manmade buildings.
- While their diet includes several harmful insects and their presence can be considered beneficial, ground squirrels still eat a variety of both cash crops and ornamental plants.
- Their burrowing leaves holes in the ground that can make mowing difficult, dehydrate tree roots, and weaken the foundation of structures.
- Ground squirrels can host parasitic ticks, lice, mites, and fleas.
Ground Squirrel Removal
Request a Quote